Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fast and Furious

Life is just crazy these days.  What happened to the lazy days of summer?  Oh, we'll it is all pretty exciting stuff.  After the successful Ice cream Bash I thought it might be a quiet summer, but no... now we are happily neck deep in Super Stars.  We are developing our first ROCK STAR party for a beautiful 9 year old to be.  She is gorgeous and full of life - definately most real rock stars could learn from her!!!
This one is a tough one for a control freak who will be on vacation during the party.  UGH, I won't be there.  I may not be able to concentrate on relaxing!!!  I am sure that my new event staff will do a great job.  She is amazing!!!
Next we are helping out with the styling of a friends Breast Cancer Corn roast fundraiser on Sat.  I am soooo looking forward to this.  We are going to turn this into a sea of PINK!!!!  I love it!  I will post some pictures when I get them.
Paper Straws....oooh they are amazingly cute and just perfect for any party and coincedently flying off the shelves.  It has only been a few weeks since we brought in our new line of straws, push-pop containers and popcorn bags and they are FLYING off the shelves!!  Get them while they are still in stock.
Finally, my gorgeous daughter big 4th is coming at lightening speed.  Jessie Rainbow party is well on it's way.  I am super excited about the theme.  Cowgirl meets rainbow.  Her imagination rocks.
I'll keep you posted on all the deets.  We don't have too many pics yet, but it's all in process!!  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! My friend is such a great event planner. She should do what you do. I love the Ice cream social pics and I am sure that the rock star party will be fine and you will be able to relax during your vacation. The name of your blog is really cute too.
    I am your newest follower from Blog Frog. If you are into some crafty paper crafting, card making and scrapbooking you should stop by our blog at www.micheggy.blogspot.com. We love new followers and visitors.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete