Monday, March 26, 2012

New Addition

We have added a new addition to our Poppylop Family.  I am having soooooooo much fun with this one.  Digital invitations.  I've see them done before by so any talented designers.  I never dreamed that I would be able to make them myself.  Now don't get me wrong, I know I am no professional, but wow am I having fun practicing.  It is totally addictive.  Anything is truely possible in the world of digital design.



I have to thank Jessica Sprague and her fabulous, amazing and talented designers for their wonderful tutorials, workshops and classes.  They have been my inspiration and have helped me bring my dreams to realities.  I have so much more to learn and look forward to each of my upcoming classes (check out my 'Wish List" lol)

I am looking for some new ideas so if you have any themes that you would like to see or have, let me know.  I look forward to the challenge.
I would also love feedback on my work so far.  Looking forward to your comments!!  Hope you like the new collection as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment