Saturday, April 21, 2012

Inspiration

Some people wonder how I come up with my inspiration.  Truely, there is no one thing.  It maybe something someone says in passing.  Perhaps something catches my eye and my imagniation gets carried away with it.  What I can tell you is that it is usually my children or other children that really get me doing something.  Most of my incitation designs have come from parties that my children would LOVE to have.  We could have a party every day the way they think.  I wonder where they get that from????  I also love to hear from fans.
So what's your most favourite source of inspiration and what are you crushing on lately?

5 comments:

  1. you are my favourite source of inspiration! keep the great ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, people seem to get their inspiration from a lot of different things

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very right DG. You never know where it will come from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant ideas and we'll try some this weekend at our own reptile party.

    ReplyDelete