Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This will make it fun








I am so excited, my package from Shop Sweet Lulu. Ohh my this stuff is so cute. I am dying to do an ice cream party now that I have these darling kits.








They come with spoons too. How fun!!





Next up are the paper straws that are so popular these days and pretty darn cute if you ask me. There are so many parties that these would go with. Without a doubt a must have for any party.





And finally, these darling cupcake cups and ginham treat bags. So polka dotty fun. Have I mentioned that I love polka dots. I know that these ginham bags will be perfect for so many occasions.


I can hardly wait to get these into action.









1 comment:

  1. So super cute! I need to have a party so I can use something cute like this! :)

    ReplyDelete