Monday, February 21, 2011

Have you EVER seen anything so cute????

I just came across this beautiful site by a VERY talented woman.  I really needed to share this wit everyone.  I am sure I won't be able to help myself and try to use some of these elements in my parties, but I think that any child would be over the moon excited to be a part of a party like this.  The attention detail is inspiring and the simplicity of it all perfect.  The games were easy to put together without much fuss and planning but were SUPER fun for the kids.  I love that she used the element of suspense with the Owl hunt and playing in the dark is ALWAYS going to bring on the giggles.  This woman knows children and the things they love.  The simple props like the bed are a great inspiration for the kids imagination.  They can get right into the theme by way of their own imaginations.  All I can say is wow.  Just look... wouldn't you like to be in your jammies at this party too? 




Please head over to SnowyBliss and leave some love.  She deserves it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment